· Deadline for submitting papers: 15th December 2018
· Notification for accepted papers: 31th December 2018
· Deadline for registration: 10st January 2019
· Conference: 22nd January 2019
Full submitted papers can be in English or Vietnamese which should be formatted as follow:
- The length of the article does not exceed 8000 words, not including references and author information.
- The paper should be written in Microsoft Word with A4 size, portrait format, Time New Roman, font size 13, 1.3 line spacing, and 3pt overlap. At the beginning of a paragraph, the left margin is 0.75 cm
- Pages are numbered in the middle of the page, below the article.
- The article title and author information should be clearly stated on page 01 of the article.
- The structure of the paper includes: Name of the article, name of the author, academic title, academic title (unit name, email address, cell phone number set in footnote mode); Article summary (no more than 500 words), italics, 11-point font size, keyword (3 – 5 words); The content of the article includes the following sections: Introduction, Research Methods and Data, Analysis Contents, Conclusions, References, Annex (if any).
- APA Standard Reference Documents
There is no fee for submission or attendance but attendees should registry to help organizer well-prepared for the conference.