The 1st international conference on “Econometrics and Statistical Methods – Application in Economics and Finance” (ESM-AEM 2019) will be held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The seminar was organized by the School of Economic Mathematics and Statistics; the School of Economics – UEH in collaboration with the Faculty of Statistics, Da Nang University of Economics, Faculty of Mathematical Economics and Faculty of Statistics – National Economics University. The objective of the workshop is to present quantitative research tools related to statistical and econometric methods and apply them in the field of economics and finance. The conference will also update knowledge of new estimation methods being used by researchers worldwide.
All accepted full papers will be issued in the conference proceedings with ISBN and also available online. In addition, high-quality papers have opportunities to be published in the Journal of Asian Business and Economics Studies (JABES) or Journal of Economics and Development
The 1st ESM-AEM 2019 will take place in Hall A103 at Campus A, University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City which address is 59c Nguyen Dinh Chieu street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We welcome papers both theoretically and empirically on topics related to econometrics and statistics methods and its applications in economics and finance.
Full submitted papers can be in English or Vietnamese which should be formatted as follow:
- The length of the article does not exceed 8000 words, not including references and author information.
- The paper should be written in Microsoft Word with A4 size, portrait format, Time New Roman, font size 13, 1.3 line spacing, and 3pt overlap. At the beginning of a paragraph, the left margin is 0.75 cm
- Pages are numbered in the middle of the page, below the article.
- The article title and author information should be clearly stated on page 01 of the article.
- The structure of the paper includes: Name of the article, name of the author, academic title, academic title (unit name, email address, cell phone number set in footnote mode); Article summary (no more than 500 words), italics, 11-point font size, keyword (3 – 5 words); The content of the article includes the following sections: Introduction, Research Methods and Data, Analysis Contents, Conclusions, References, Annex (if any).
- APA Standard Reference Documents